background

Monday, January 26, 2015

It's here...MY NEW CRICUT EXPLORE!!!

The wait is finally over, I got my new toy today 😃
Talking about God giving you the desires of your heart. I remember when the Cricut Explore was first released I disciplined myself not to get caught up in all the hype because as a crafter something new come out you feel like you just got to have it, as a owner of the Cricut Expression, Gypsy, and the Silhouette Cameo, I disciplined myself not to want it now I did desire to have it lol. I just so happened to be watching Mary's video, and immediately went over to leave a comment, in my heart I told God this would be so awesome if I could win this, well you know the rest of the story...I WON!!!
#heartdesire #answeredprayer #nobodybutGod #blessed #favorofGod 

You can found me in these places as well 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/deezdesignz 
Blog:www.deeskraftykorner.blogspot.com
YouTube: DeesDesigns 
Twitter: dees_designs
Store:www.deesdesigns.storenvy.com

Checkout the video 


No comments:

Post a Comment