background

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Cards

It's that time of year, and every year I say I'm gonna do some Easter cards and before you know it has came and gone before I could sit down to make them. So excited that I was able to get in my craftroom and do these cards. I didn't use my cricut at all so anyone can do these.
I started out with an 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" already made card base
my lime green layer is 4 x 5 1/4"
white layer is 3 3/4 x 5"



I inked all my edges with purple ink
this is the $.20 Studio G ink from Walmart that I got




front of card I used Studio G stamp set
the ribbon is Studio G $.20 from Walmart

I glad how they turned I will be giving them to my friends...
don't you just love to put a smile on someone's face

Checkout the video!!!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment