background

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Two projects using cricut vinyl

I created two cricut projects using the vinyl, I was able to use vinyl on a tin pail and take the stencil of same cut out and etch the saying on a glass container. As you know that vinyl is not cheap so think before you toss your stencil from your vinyl cut out you can use it to etch on any glassware you have on hand.

Here you see what I actually cut out, this would be the stencil left over after you add the vinyl cut out of the saying on your project.

                                                    Here's the finish product of the pail
 Now we use Armour Etch to begin our etching

            I had a great time doing this project, looking forward to doing more vinyling and etching.


Thanks for stopping by, to see video visit my channel DeesDesigns
Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment