background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Life Group Class

I  host a Life Group from my church in my home "Create With Paper"
With this Class it is a craft class introducing card making, scrapbooking, all other kinds of crafts to ladies that just can't find the time with their busy schedules. So this past Saturday, I had my friend Tiffany to come. We had fun, the project for that day was Vinyl on tile, she did an excellent job she added a flower, and my first time to layer vinyl :)


We had extra time so she did a Mother's Day card, I love Tiffany's style
She picked a styled card that I made and picked her colors
It turned out beautiful can't wait to do one


I'm enjoying hosting the class because I am able to step out of the box to do and show others what I love to do and that's being creative!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment