background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello Kitty Invitations

My daughters birthday invitations 2012
Front of invitation
All parts will be cut out @ 4"
My daughters 12th birthday is coming up and I wanted to make her some invitation so here we go. I started with the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge. On page 29, using the card feature I got 2 cards using the fit to page on a 8 1/2 x 11" black cardstock.

Invitation folded up

Same page on 29 using white cardstock I cut out Blackout feature @ 4"
Next to be able to add this in the inside of the card I cut off the whiskers

I used Microsoft word to create the inside of the invitation

                                                                    printed it out twice

 
                                                taken the cut of the image I trace it then cut it out

Finally I layered the image and the documented image and inked the edges
and glue to the inside of the invitation



I hope you have enjoyed your stay, come back by soon for more projects related to her birthday!!!
Thanks have a great day!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment