background

Monday, February 6, 2012

I love you Valentine's Day Card


To make this card I used an already made white card which measures 5 x 6 1/2" this is my base then you add a red mat which measures 4 3/4 x 6 1/4", the next layer is white mat that measures at 4 1/2 x 6" which I took a heart stamp and created my own background using the stamp on - stamp off technique which gives you an dark and an light heart.

Using the Sweethearts cartridge
on page 72 cut the scallop heart @ 3"
on page 72 cut smaller heart click layers cut @ 3" of these hearts use the biggest heart
on page 74 cut the cartouche out @ 11/4" out of white cardstock and and red cardstock cut out another cartouche @ 1 1/2", layer these
add the "I LOVE YOU" stamp sentiment on the white cartouche
add black ribbon
in the center of the two hearts add your candy which I used Palmer Double Crisp Hearts candy

Thanks for stopping by for more projects visit my you tube channel DeesDesigns 

No comments:

Post a Comment