background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrapbook Page Layout and Card

Here's how to make two projects out of one, from an error.

I started out with a card in mind, but cut out the size of title out to big, so I decided to make a scrapbook page layout and a card.

For Scrapbook page layout
Beyond Birthdays Cartridge ~ title "You Warm My Heart" cut @ 4" shadow and the heart




Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge ~ Hello Kitty cut @ 4" all layers, and I love you cut @ 4" all layers





For card
Beyond Birthdays Cartridge ~ title "You Warm My Heart" cut @ 1 1/2" shadow and the heart
front of card

inside of card
Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge ~ Hello Kitty cut @ 4" all layers, and I love you cut @ 4" all layers

Items Used
Cricut
Cuttlebug
Beyond Birthday Cartridge
Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge





please view video on my youtube channel DeesDesigns be sure to subscribe

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment