background

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Puppy Love Valentine's Candy Box

This was inspired by youtube channel Yolibean

Using the Sweethearts cartridge
on an 8 1/2 x 11" on page 72 scallop heart blackout feature choose fit to page this will give you 8" cut 3 times using red cardstock
 then cut a regular heart on same page out @ 8"using pink cardstock
decorate your pink heart I used a heart stamp doing the stamp on stamp off technique then I used another stamp with "love" to create conversation hearts
layer onto one of the red scallop hearts then layer the two red scallop hearts together for sturdiness to hold the box
on page 44 Cut the dog @ 3" regular cut then cut layers 3 times for the desired color you want I cut out red for the collar,pink heart and tongue,and black for the nose @ 3"
then cut "puppy love" @ 3 1/4"
Ink the edges of puppy I used a white gel pen for the smile


Thanks for stopping by to view video visit my youtube channel DeesDesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment