background

Monday, February 27, 2012

Tri-Shutter Fold Card with front base

This is another tri-fold shutter card with a front base that I like so I decided to give it a try thanks to Dawn5377 on Youtube channel for such great instructions.

To start to make this project you will need 5 1/2 x 12" paper
Score @ 2",4",6",8",10"

Take your paper turn long ways put paper in trimmer @ 1 1/2" cut from 2" down to 10" take paper out turn repeat the cutting and it should look like this

top view
                                              

This is card base once you add all pieces to it which are:
front base of card is 4" x 5 1/2" you adhere to the left panel, only adding glue to the left half of paper
top & bottom pieces you will need 6 cut @ 1 1/4" x 1 3/4"
middle panels you will need 3 cut @ 1 3/4" x 2 1/4" here I opted to add mine own creation which I used a 2" x 2" paper round the edges added my sentiment
right panel 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"

Front view of card folded up

Sentiment up close
***which I stated wrong in video it measures green 2 1/4" x  3" white 2" x 2  3/4"***

Completed Card
close up of card



                                    
Love my $1 stamp from Michael's


I hope you enjoyed my version of the Tri-shutter fold with a front base
to watch the video visit my Youtube channel DeesDesigns

Thanks for stopping by and subscribing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment